Sunday, November 20, 2011

20.11.2011

See this special date.. 
I think it's only ONCE in a thousand years!!! 

So, I am glad I live today on this very special date which is about to end in 2 minutes time. Definitely I won't be able to see the following one because I will never live in this world for a thousand years. 

let's see what I did today. Oh wow, nothing. I was at home, relaxing and packing my messy study room. Sleep, Eat, Play! Wonderful life. Indeed, yea but more likely a lazy person on a Sunday. 

Then, I much needed a pair of sports shoes. A proper pair of shoes for work because my work is always a Marathon event. Hunt for a not so expensive yet good pair of shoes, needless to be a branded one. Yay!!! Affordable and it's PURPLE!!! 

Me is a HAPPY young woman on this special day!!!

Cheers 20.11.2011 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment