Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Last Day of February, NO - last Tuesday!

Minimal water consumption with extremely lacking in sleep and running/walking for a long distance under the very hot Sun yet I didn't reach my clue for The Amazing Lasallian Race TALSAR. I've now got running nose and a sexy voice!!!

So, long dreading day classes from 8am till 6pm especially after a weekend blast.

Back2Back classes with short break in between. This was what I had till dinner..


Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin & Green Tea Latte

That was at half past one and then rushed for class till six evening..

Dashed off when the lecture finished to avoid congested traffic.

Oh reached uni at 7.30am this morning and I was already parking at the last row. Student overloaded!!!

In the midst of the sort of heavy traffic, I had this...


Lemon Macaroons from Chocolat World

Oh yea, sugar rush is very much in need.

Just in time to be home for dinner...

Then, just before I bathe, I cut my fringe and I have "BANGS" now..

Looking odd but for a change after two years since I did so... Why not?!

Now, time for bed. Same routine tomorrow..

Hectic weekend past, Monday was to replenish sleep and Tuesday was a long day.

Wednesday the 29th February awaits...

Very Special, only fouryearsonce...

-TuesdayBLUES,iMissIpoh-

No comments:

Post a Comment