Friday, April 20, 2012

I Needa A Cuppa Cheer on this very Moody Friday


Woke up feeling very moody!! 
The past was like hitting real bad on me. I had class early in the morning but was so reluctant yet I don't have a choice. When I'm in Uni, one friend texted that she will not be attending so I am okay since they will be another girl. Waited for the latter, texted her but no reply. Went over to the campus for class and just when I wanted to look for a place to sit in that skeptical lecture hall, a course mate approached me to take a photo for her with the signage "I love Marketing"! Fine, I did so since it was for her project. Given a choice, I will not allow her to capture a photo since I had this humungous zit on my nose. Argh, annoying much. 

Sitting by, chatting here and there a lil. Yet, I weren't any cheerful at all. It was a long dreading time for both the  lecture and a tutorial. Right after class ended, I drop by Starbucks since I have to wait for a Lasallian junior from Taiping coming for an interview in Uni. Didn't I mention? My mobile's battery was running low. Double moodiness!!! Starbucks for a cuppa cheer that was some fruity frappe but it didn't tasted as expected. Somehow, I prefers the coffee or the green tea. 

Then, the junior came and I chatted with him till and left home to see my nephew and mum's cooking was the best!!! Deep inside me, still feeling moody as I have moments of silence but to them I am as cheerful as I always did. Well, this should be the way. 

To him, my BGF. I texted him very early in the morning but I had no replies and he finally called at two but I missed it as I was with the junior. Moodiness kills that I didn't bother to return his call because I felt that he didn't even care about me. However, I need him. Yes, let me repeat that I need him to cheer me up because he never fails to do so. This is why I adore him and I cherish our friendship uber much. So, I called him but he didn't answer. 

Oh..can I also say that I was moody and I feel like crying for no apparent reason?! I calculated my cycle and it's almost the time of the month. Sheesh.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment