Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Final Exam for a Subject I Sweat MOST!!!


EXAMS NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE???!!!

Once again, it's final examinations for this semester. I started my paper last Monday and it's for a fortnight. A humungous gap in between the 1st and 2nd paper. I basically fooled around like as though papers are all done. 

And SO, tomorrow is a paper which I'll sweat most. It's a paper for my major for the degree. Oh yea...hell important. Very scared of it, a lil worried but I must not fear. I MUST BE CONFIDENT & REMAIN CALM!!! Say NO to nervousness... I shall conquer you!!! 

Like obviously, I had the mid term before this. This particular subject freaked me out. I was at an extreme level of nervousness. The moment I woke up for the day on my paper, I begun to be nervous. Till then I went into the exam hall, I couldn't be clam to write it. SIGH!! I never want this to happen tomorrow!!! 

Nonetheless, I only studied two of five chapters up till now. Yes, I am to be blame of laziness and too much fooling around. I better not screw this because it's a 100% calculation paper, no theory needed. Plain practice all along since day one but me, I didn't!!! Roughly, I know what is going on but I better brush up!!! 

Alright, back to BOOKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment