Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Dear SE Boss's Boss


Dear Boss’s BOSS,

I am not sure when will be the best time to meet you to raise my concerns to you as I am uncertain how should I approach you and when will it be convenient.

I am utterly helpless and speechless in this situation as a subordinate sitting under my boss’s team.

I am uncertain too if this is a personal attack towards my attitude at work which unlikely of as I still have respects towards a boss and an elderly, also I reduce my contact with her to avoid these undesired  treatments.

My concern is that if I have done any mistakes in my job task, I am open to being approached, scolded, advised and corrected.
Nonetheless, I am not able to being put words or mistake in my mouth for things I did not or have not done wrong.

Just like on Monday which was the company’s new logo unveiling, I came up to the office at 3.30pm but I was being angrily told off and questioned that why am I hanging around downstairs when everyone else was back in the office.
At that moment of time, not many people were back at their workstations. Then I was being questioned why did I eat downstairs even after I had lunch.
My boss wanted me to check on the LC of India project – Virgo and Erson that I checked soon after.
In this situation, I felt humiliated as though eating at a company event was wrong.

Next, was that WOMAN wanted to know and check on things which I excel in, instead she asked a more senior in age and year of service colleague. This colleague then needed to come and check with me. For goodness sake, such an unprofessional BOSS she is. Just a boss being Bossy but not a leader who leads the subordinate.  

Then, yesterday she told me to check on NAP’s Invoice for collection, I met Syams on this and I have also dropped an email subsequently. Later I have also explained to Kak Eej on the progress.
This morning, that WOMAN told Kak Eej angrily that “I told someone to go and check but that person did not check”.
Please be fair and true, I have done what I was told to. What her problem and Why must she talk in this manner?! What have I done wrong?!

Last but not least things that she wanted me to hear or be aware of, she spoke extremely LOUD and STERN. Such a kid's action, childish much. She thinks that I will ever assist to check or respond. Opps, no more! I have enough and sick of her behaviour. 

Best-est regards, 
Your Subordinate's SUBORDINATE. 


P/S : I felt so unappreciated at work and I do not feeling like coming to work anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment