Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good weird Mood ;p


I feel so positive today. I wonder why..
It may not sound that positive but at least I felt it was.
Rise and shine, drove to uni and did something that made me emo. Him him him and him, ran through my mind again. But, I was fine after that. I feel good...a very good mood! Yea *smile* Hmmm...did so much chatting today. Somehow, somewhat..a lil here and there of the conversation linked to him. Surprisingly, I was not upset at all. I was actually happy when it did linked. Or should I say I don't feel anything, I don't know how to describe the feeling. No feelings perhaps, No Big Deal... After all, it was a good experience that I do not regret. However, when will he NOT come across my mind?! When will I STOP talking about him??? It takes time, I know. I can do it. I am sure, I will. 

In good mood, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment