Monday, March 29, 2010

Love for JIE


I just Love her.

Do not ask why but I just feel that she loves me too.  

She was always there to hear my problems.

Laughter & Tears.

Never once I told her things, she will just don't bother only when she is busy - to be forgive.

I cried to her when my most devastating moment.

She dislike the one I use to loved for how he had treated me.

She tell things through me and make me realised that there will be an ugly side.

She was worried if I could stand up and be strong again.

She helped me to release anger on FB. 
Kill Kill Kill...Stab Stab Stab...Cincang Cincang Cincang

Best thing she wrote a blog post just for him 
 - SHAME ON YOU

I love that post, is just so for HIM!!! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

My gratitude towards her could not be described in words.

I will give you a big tight hug!!! :)

Many things we went through were just unforgettable.

Lots more to come. 

I hope our friendship will last forever. 

She is my Jie.
 
I heart you Yin.  
 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment