Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shopped like never before


Shopping Spree 

didn't plan to but anything

 but ended  up with

4 skirts

made in 4 different country

from 1 boutique
It was on S.A.L.E

such Good Bargains 

Great Awesomeness

I am loving all of 'em

So freaking happy

exclusively from Zara



I didn't feel this good since a long time
I was mostly on Retail Therapy before this
Spending money like nobody's business for non-essential 
Thus, I am so broke now!

I hope I don't need therapy anymore
but I shop because I need and like the things
I'll work hard to earn money 
To pay debts and for shopping

I think I know why Binie calls me a shopaholic
I strong defend that because I am NOT one!!!
I just love, like and live shopping. 
Jr. Shopaholic, maybe... 

I can... 
Not go to the cinema for movies
Not drink cocktails at a bar
Not eat exclusive meals
Not indulge in spas
But I cannot not Shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment