Saturday, September 18, 2010



Mummy and Daddy are getting old. I can see the difference from years ago and now. They worked so hard through their entire life even till today. I asked them to go on trips for a break, Mummy do but Daddy don't. Mummy always tell me that Daddy will only go after I complete my studies. I see Daddy is so exhausted every day after work but never once he'd say a word. I don't want Daddy to work so hard at this age by waking up wee hours in the morning to prepare for work, I wish he can stop working but of course he can't because the family needs to eat. 

I can't wait till the day I graduate and have a steady job with a source of income. I want Daddy to rest and do what he enjoys. I don't want to be their burden. Daddy really had enough of work and needs some rest. 

Mummy and Daddy,  ♥ you

No comments:

Post a Comment