Saturday, August 28, 2010

Our photo - The Last and For All


I came across the only picture taken with my phone when we were sweetly together as a couple. Every time when I looked at that picture, I felt so love when I was with you. Then when you first left, I looked at the photograph of you kissing my cheek makes me cry. Now, I miss you once again when I just saw the photo. I honestly say that I felt so loved, so contented and so sweet in the picture. I miss being in someone's arms, I want someone to pamper me and I need to be owned. I miss all of that.

I miss jerkie. Thus, I went to his FB to see how is he doing. As I scrolled down the page, post after post he was doing fine till a post he said he just got himself home after a Hit & Run accident. Bruises all over and body aches. He could not grab whole oh the driver because by the time he got up and held his bike, that fellow left. The driver was such a nuisance, no sympathy and extremely irresponsible. Ouch... pain on his body!! 

I felt uneasy too. I wished I was there or I know how is he now. Though, he is not as significant anymore but he is still someone I knew. I feel sorry whenever any of my friends no matter close nor I just met you once, I don't want to see mishaps involving them. Gah....... Is he severely injured? Skinned arms for sure. Sigh... 

Then again, I know him well enough. I know how he rides his bike. Can't he just ride carefully and be cautious on the road. Every road users are to be responsible and have the duty to care while you're on the road. Well, knowing him who can't even drive patiently just can't be a safe user. I have no doubt that he rode like a mad jerk. Sometimes, I think that he too the cause of accident. He just don't learn after several times of accidents. Bad luck, jerkie!!!

The last and for all I stared at the photo and that's it. The photograph is now kept in a folder that I will not see at any time. I avoid looking at it and I restrict myself from opening that folder because it is filled with moments of you and me, the life we once went through together and now it's a memory for me. Take care, jerkie...

A picture filled with feelings and emotions


Miss - Missing - Missed


No comments:

Post a Comment