Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Is that all?

Along the way home today, something came in my thoughts. The traffic was like usual, cars filled the road slow moving causing a crawl all the way. How I just love empty highways so that I can speed my way. Today was a moody day because I didn't had enough sleep last night due to Law assignment deadline is today. Hungry and moody, I drove home. While I was trying to pay attention on my driving, these thoughts flashed through my mind. I use to have this thinking of crashing my car everytime I feel down because of my past. That was what I felt like doing last time. However, this time I was just wondering why would I ever thought of thatand what will really happened if I ever crash my car. I am talking about a very massive and terrified crash that maybe life taking. I shouldn't think that way but that was how I felt every time when I am dead sad. Full of sighs...

Aside from those thoughts, what kept me pondering even till now is that why am I not thinking of him anymore. I think of him very often the past few months and every time he appeared in my mind, something struck the pain in my heart. I use to wish he never left. He never treated me this way and he is still my friend. However, bitterness happened and I am learning to accept it. Then again, I am still wondering why he doesn't runs through my mind as often. Am I beggining to put it behind, to not allow it affect my emotions, to forget about him? I really wonder...

P/S: If I am really ready to let go, I still sense a lil heavy hearted.

Is that all?

No comments:

Post a Comment