Sunday, August 22, 2010

On a cool Sunday morning, anxiously I rose thinking of going for shopping. Then, I went. Teehee!!! SO freaking hungry and craving for Japanese cuisine, I went to Sakae. Definitely a full and rather satisfied meal. Though I am still craving for Unagi, Salmon Sashimi, Agedashi Tofu and more. *yum yum*

Mega Sale is going on all around the mall. I want to buy stuff, I want to shop, I can't control myself. August, Mega Sale, August, Mega Sale ; I need more $$$.

Shops to shops, round the whole mall. Trying on shoes after shoes. I liked them all. None fit me!!! How sad. Then, those that fitted had some quality not satisfying. When I almost gonna go and foot the bill, I see some matter on the shoes. Grrr.. So frustrating!!!

In the end, I went home with only a file for my Law notes.

I proudly announced that today wasn't a good day for shopping.

Studies perhaps, my Law notes looked tidy now
*thumbs up*

P/S : I'm gonna do some online shopping. I have all the details, it's just waiting for me to place an order =)

No comments:

Post a Comment