Friday, August 27, 2010

You're not My Topics anymore


No matter how much I deny that it does not matters me anymore, how much I don't want to talk about it, a gazzilion times I tell myself to not leave in the past and let the past be the past; I still do think of the jerk whenever I see your name, things that you're involve in, places that you belong to and so on. Even the college's name appears, it's only you. Sigh! Deep in my heart, there is still a cling that I am not fully forgotten about you. Though I don't look like a dead body and depressed but it's hurts. I may smile cheerfully and laugh of loud every day, I do keep quiet and ponder upon our past. I still get upset you no long be with me. Day by day, the time I think of you differs, I admit that my mind is occupied by someone else. However, I am heavy hearted to let go fully of you in my heart. Yet, I have to because you no longer know me. This is sad.

I am glad to say that I don't cry anymore. Though I feel like it sometimes but the tears are all dried up. No more tears are meant for you, jerk. I am not the same since then. I avoid from talking about you, I dislike seeing people that know you. I feel better this way. I am so much happier not relating you in my topics every time. I am even happier when people come and tell me that 'Hey, you looked so much better now. The me that they once knows is back!' How glad when I heard that. Hugs...

I am now very HAPPY.
I SMILE cheerfully.
I am ENJOYing life.

Live - Laugh - Love

No comments:

Post a Comment