Monday, August 16, 2010

In memorial, GrandMa. R.I.P.

I dreamt when I was napping just now. Is a usual thing that happens to me. I dream quite often and I do remember some of the dreams. I dislike horrible dreams and worst when I feel very restless when I woke up. Mentally tired, I don't know why. Alright, let's share what I dreamt just. The dream seem was about my late maternal grandmother. She passed away some years ago. When she was still alive, I rarely talk to her because I seldom visit her, but Chinese New Year is a definite. This is weird that I actually dreamt of her.

The dream...
     I saw her standing at the grill of my parents' home. What made me scared was she don't have legs. I can't really recognize her at first because she was looking nice, good and healthy. She looked younger and more fleshier. I remembered when she left, she was like stick thin. She smile, I paused for a moment and I yelled Grandma in Cantonese because she used to have listening problem. She smiled again with a bright red lipstick color. I asked her 'How are you?' She smiled. I was about to tear, I think somehow I do miss her. I held my tears and controlled my shaky voice, I said 'Take care always'. She then went down the stair to the little space for the residence to discard rubbish. I stared at her motionlessly and heart feeling sad. She smiled again,  when I turned to look in to my house, she disappeared. Then, I know she is gone. ='(

I am happy to know that she is living good in the afterworld. Rest in peace, Grandma. You will be in my mind even though I seldom spend time with you when you  lived, yet I felt the lost. However, you're my family. I am tearing when I wrote this.

I told my aunt, she said maybe my Grandma is here to tell me something. To inform me that she is living good and peace there. Coincidently, it's the Ghost Month for Chinese this month. I never dreamt of my maternal Grandma. So, maybe at this time she came by for good. I think I should tell my mom that so that my mom is happy for her and to pray for her soul.

In memorial of you, Popo!
Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment