Monday, January 14, 2013

New Year's Rseolution


Owh Owh...

I forgotten to mention about New Year's Resolution in my previous post.

Totally didn't strike my mind.

Hahaha.. New Year's Resolution???

I don't really have any resolutions every year.

Not because I don't wanna be committed to anything or I don't have a goal, I do.

But, commitments and goals comes as we go through life day by day.

Hence, I don't list any resolutions every year.

I do what life treat me every day.

What God has arranged for me.

I carry on living my life to the fullest despite the ups and downs.

This is Life...

WAIT..............!

A LIFETIME Resolution is TO EAT LESSER & LOSE WEIGHT!!!

Never seemed to be committed or goal achieved though.

Never did happen.

Hahaha... I have to begin this year!!!

So, this should be my 2013 Resolution.

Wakakaka...

No comments:

Post a Comment