Sunday, January 20, 2013

My NEW Toy for 2013


It's finally in my hands. 

New Toy! 

MY SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II. 

Yes, NEW! Still in the box + freebies! 

I was so undecided between Iphone or Note II. 

After much surveys and findings on both plus what I need best in a smartphone, I picked a Note II. 

I've played with both but for few circumstances, my choice should suit me best. 

I needed a phone to celebrate the New Year and the New Me?! 

Perhaps!

Or, it's a Birthday Present to Self?! 

Yeah! More like it as February is approaching! 

But, that's not the case. 

My very loyal Nokia E72 for 3 three years is taking a toll. 

It switches on and switches as and when it wishes. 

It also hangs whenever especially after a call. 

Worst when I urgently need to make a few calls or from calls to text messages, it fails me all the time. 

Nonetheless, indeed loyal to me and I do love it. 

I love the keypad. 

I hope when I switch to using the Note II, I'd be fine. 

Note II, user friendly? 

LOL, I don't know yet because I can see and touch it but can't use it as I don't have a Nano-Sim!!! 

I'll need to go get it tomorrow!!! Urgently!!! 

GAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.........


P/S : I love the freebies, essentials!!! Immahappygirl!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment