Monday, April 15, 2013

It's April : Current Update Since January


Hahaha

HELLO!!!

I am doing great just lazy and busy to Blog about my life.

So many things, too Colourful...

So far, So GOOD.

Currently in my "FINAL" semester but I am extending my Graduation Project (FYP) in order to concentrate on the remaining subjects with 2 cores and 1 elective.

2 Cores = 2 Killers (1 being the extreme)

"Final" Semester = Completed all subjects for my degree

Hopefully, I can complete all by June and able to extend my FYP (results will be out within these 2 weeks).

Oh ya, Mid Term exams on Thursday and Friday AND assignment due on Monday.

Life is GREAT?

Plus, parents are coming back over the weekend.

So, I've gotta spend time with them and run some errands.

GOSH!!!

So yea..

Blogging needs lotsa effort to ponder on what to write on.

Well, sometimes it's great to Blog because I always need to "let it out".

Nevertheless, I do have a great listener in my life currently!

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment