Saturday, April 20, 2013

Post Mid-Terms But Stress Not Over Yet


So, mid-terms are all over... 

But, an assignment due on Monday which I haven't start till now! 

Felt like a brain drained yesterday. 

The "killer" paper came out to be quite all right. I wouldn't say it's good because the lecturer is very strict in marking but I managed to answer the paper. Scoring is another issue. A 30 marks paper scale down to only 10%. Gosh..this is scary..worst for finals then. This is a fully theory based analytically and logical thinking subject for my major.   

Contrary, the paper yesterday wasn't good at all. Well, I didn't put in much time to study because it was back-to-back with the killer paper. I was so tired after the "killer". I was quite panic and didn't felt good at all. I could not concentrate studying at home so, I left to uni early to revise a bit. Nevertheless, I did get few things into my head. The paper was at 2.30 pm. Sat at the very first place in the exam hall, panic! I did the first question which I'd memorized the Sections well. Then, came other two questions and I was quite confused but attempted. Last, the question four sucked big time. I didn't know how to attempt at all. I just wrote something there. Calculation with some theory paper of 40%. Sad, I really hope that I will score just a past for mid term and for finals will be better. 

Sigh, I was so down yesterday... 

After the test, I drove home straight to avoid the bad traffic. I did but was kinda heavy traffic as well. Felt so down that I blasted Lady Gaga's song to a maximum. Like seriously loud. Perhaps, a mini club driving around. I wonder will my Amps spoil. Gosh... 

I think...

EXAMS, ASSIGNMENTS & PMS never work well!!! 

Nuff said...I very awesome conclusion. Lol.. 

Today, lazy day..

Ate too much over brunch I supposed because I too a long nap just. 

I must definitely start my assignment later. 

Stress overloaded because an assignment is not an easy one. 

Hopefully, can complete by Monday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment