Monday, July 4, 2016

Fourth of July Twenty Sixteen


Hello...

Stealing some work time right after lunch to write a few words.
Is not like I went lunch or I ate anything but I took a break from handling all the papers on my table to randomly browse the net and the brother texted.

Initially I'd thought I will just close my eyes to rest and to Blog since I haven't been writing for some time. I always wanted to try writing from my Mobile but I have yet to give it a try or figure out how to do so.

Option 1 :
Write using Note or Words and copy&paste via the Web Browser on my mobile.

Option 2 :
Download the App, I think I've seen it somewhere.

Let's get back to papers at work despite the quiet office's environment as it is Raya season and Boss is away for work.

Yippieeeee but not so fun....

P/S : I will try the mobile blogging so that I can always Blog. I miss writing as in the form of words I pen down to express my emotions rather than sharing to a listener.




No comments:

Post a Comment