Friday, July 8, 2016

I Journal The Unhappiness


I sometimes wonder why do I write more about what that bothers me. 
I rarely share the occasions that makes me happy. 

It may looked like I live in the saddest in life. 
That I am a very negative person. 

Yea, I have to admit that I can be very negative.
But, I will not let it suck me up!

I do have many happy moments.
I know when I need to be positive. 

Yet, I choose to write most of the heartache stories. 
Journal-ing is  a way I express my unhappiness.  

I write my unhappiness as a form of releasing my emotions.
Despite having really close friends, I choose not to share with anyone.

I always kept what upsets me in my heart. 
Till, I learnt the art of writing it out. 

Enjoyment may not be the perfect word to fit why I'd prefer to journal unhappiness. 
But, the sense of relief I gain from it is what that will make me feel better.



No comments:

Post a Comment