Friday, November 26, 2010

Banana Oats Milk

Let's have a look what I had for dinner!!!

Banana Oats with Milk


Once I saw my teacher had this and I wonder how it taste because bananas in milk will be soft. Ewww... 
Till I tasted it today, it wasn't that bad after all. Most importantly, it's very filling. Yay..healthy and healthy. 

The initial menu was to just have milk with oats. I needed banana to cure muscle cramps. Though bananas maybe fattening but they contain Potassium that gives energy and to help muscle cramps. It also curbs overeating. 

But, I was just thinking if it's too fattening because of milk and banana. Hopefully not. By the way, I drink Skim Milk which doesn't contain milk fats and sugar. Guess, it's not too fattening.

Yay.. this is it.. Yumz... 


Burrrpppp!!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment