Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Gender Confused Smart Alex


How can I recover immediately?
&
When will I be fully recovered?

Need some Magical Cure...

This is my status on Facebook. I wrote this because I am down with cough and flu. I nearly fall ill recently and avoiding being sick now. I need to recover as soon as possible because cough and flu are very annoying. Coughing makes my throat dry and cleaning my running nose make my ear drums' hurt. Don't you think I need some speedy magical cure?

So yea, don't be a Smart Alex when you not know what cure I am needing. This person that I knew is not the first time being so. She gets on my nerves at most times. She annoys me when she act like a person that knows it all when she knows ZERO. That's "Smart Alex"!!! Gah...I am mad talking about her, this gender and relationship  confused person... *not discriminating her but she needs to know herself more*

I posted that on Facebook and she being very smart, she thought that I am talking about my past relationship and getting over it. Hell No... I need fast, speedy and effective cure for my sickness but NOT cure for a broken heart. I will cure that and time will take me through. 

Then, there was one I went for a friend's open house and she invited for her Barbeque Gathering some time soon or maybe after this semester. No was my answer to that. Not because I dislike her or what but I am bogged up with other responsibilities. Some time soon is a big no no because finals are around the corner, then I've a convention after that. Thus, how am I suppose to attend. She told me off "You busy or you just don't wanna attend?" I should have answer her both.

Oh why the "Smart Alex" issue linked with this was because I told her I don't often go at night. She didn't believe me and stared at me. She accused me as a party girl that goes out every night. Let me ponder on this, Why do I need to go out every night? I can't find any reason for that. Back to business, she told me that I used to go out every day after classes till night falls last time. I told her that was last time. I not often out when night falls ever since I broke up. Grrr.. She just had to made me said that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment