Friday, November 19, 2010

SPI's Exposure


I was not ready for Exposure..

This is all because I don't feel a part of the Lasallian family anymore. It had been such a distance for me and I felt left out every time I am back there with them. Therefore, I am avoiding so many happening involving the Lasallians and so, I am always lucky enough to also have some other things to attend. I guess someone is watching over me too. I sincerely thank you for that. This time around, I have another event to attend.

EXPOSURE...

  1. SPI - I'm reluctantly in-charge
  2. Seremban - I will definitely avoid this state
  3. Orang Asli settlement - Not keen on going
  4. MONKEY Brains - Kill me, I'll not swallow that

Clearly shown that how not ready I was for the exposure. Getting involve in SPI was my option but it was because of another friend. If I were to choose again, I will not choose this school which is locate in Seremban. I am not bias on any states or schools but I don't want to get myself involve in anything that reminds me of him. What more to say when this is his hometown and Alma Mater. He is not significant to me but from my posts, I  still think of him at times but not affecting me like how it was last time. Pretty more certain that he will not be mine and I know I have move on a much as I could. Time will tell, ha...

Then, off to the Orang Asli settlement was not much of a worry because I had been for camp that I had to stay with them for days. This will only be a one day and a night program. I can somehow survive with orang asli because knowing more about aboriginal is something a Malaysia should. However, the biggest FEAR was to eat Monkey's brains. I am not ready to swallow something so yucky down my throat. I will probably puke what I've eaten for days before I even could eat that. Apparently, this is a luxurious serving of the aboriginal located at Mantin. Ewww!!! Besides, how on earth human can kill another living for their brains only. I mean monkey are not poultry that is for domestic consumption. Just imagine how those people in China/Taiwan who eats the brains. The monkey is alive and yelling below the table and they just open the skull to eat the brain. Oh my  God.. I am speechless, I personally felt that it's too evil. That monkey yelling in pain and they are enjoying the so called juicy savory. YUCKS!!! 

Alright, that's about the Exposure program if I am to go over the weekend. I had to reluctantly prepare myself for that when I had no reasons to not go. Then, I was down with cough and flu. I asked if I don't go for it since I am not well. To be frank, I was really sick. They said if only the partner manage to find someone to go with then I need not go. Unfortunately, there was no one. A part from that, I don't understand why can the partner go with the delegates alone and she need someone. Yes, it's her first time and she is worried she can't handle them. Be fair, I went with my delegates alone last year and I was a freshie in exposure too. I was fine. The reason given was because I am a brave person. At that point, I had no choice and it was too last minutes to get a partner. Sigh...all these made me upset and ponder why I am still a part of this big family. 

Today...a surprise came =) All I know that I need not to go now. WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Because I got invites for.... 

SHOUT! Awards 


No comments:

Post a Comment