Friday, May 24, 2013

Heartbreak - So Torn, So Broken


I am too broken to even write what has had been going on since the very Sweet Sunday together.

Due to a few reasons, I initiated to put a closure to the long complicated and wrong relation/friend - ship of ours.

I did that once last December but I was not strong enough to hold back my feelings for him.

Neither did he realized that his sweet doings at times contributed in me loving him more.

Five months later, 22 May 2013!

With lots of pressure from my circle of friends, I have decided to keep a distance from him because the longer I stay in this weird and unhealthy situation, the longer I am going to suffer and the harder to move on...

It is already very tough to move on now. Keeping a distance from him is killing me.

He still texts me but I try to reply as NOT emotional or NOT intimate as possible. I replied like to any normal friends.

But, I can't take it. Suffering...

I am so torn, so broken...

A very huge heartbreak...

Every moment of emotional rush, 
my eyes are filled with tears...

Even when I try to sleep in the past few days...

I am much better now, as I could sleep without crying...

He is still on my mind...

Sigh...

My sorrows - to be continue... after exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment