Monday, May 20, 2013

Sweet Sweet Sunday


Lazy Sunday? 

Definitely NOT! 

It was a SWEET SWEET SUNDAY together with him. 

My Sweet Sunday diary with him... 

Usually when we go out, it'd be either just to eat and usually will de dessert knowing that I'm a dessert lover. Yesterday was different. Oh wait, we went movies only once last year. We went to Mid Valley for shopping yesterday. Initially he wanted to use up his vouchers but the book that his dad wanted is not published yet. His dad said that they have another week to use the vouchers which is month end and they'll be going to Penang to check it out. 

Then, was lunch at Tony Roma's that we shared a 1/2 Barbeque Chicken and a glass of Iced Lemon Tea. It was just nice for us, he was a lil full perhaps. So, was there for lunch. The lil things that I adore a guy doing for me is asking me which part I wanted and doing the cutting for me. On and off I did cut the chicken myself. He asked why am I lazy to cut, no I told him because it's hard to eat. Yay, he agreed with me. Continue eating till the last part of the chicken. he cut the meat out and took the bones. He told me "nah..you take that". Typical chinaman doing but that's what I adore. Overall, I love my lunch time very much. 

Later, I went over to Uniqlo to shop. Before that, we went to the washroom. He went in and I did too but the ladies was dirty and the Q was long so I came out. Without me knowing, he was already outside but I waited at the walkway to the washrooms. For few minutes I was there, I'd walk out to check if he is out but I didn't see him. Awhile later, I walked out again and he was there. So, I got angry and told him that I was inside waiting for him, how can he walk away without waiting for me. He said he was waiting outside Uniqlo. Gahhhhh, I hated this! 

I bought 2 tees from Uniqlo for myself and my aunt. I almost two of the same colour, he kept asking why do I want the nude coloured tee and I like the comics on it but not reading what written on it. Without knowing my tee has a meaning (photo at the bottom). Then, it was his turn to shop. WINDOW SHOP!! He is looking for a backpack for his laptop that doesn't look like a laptop bag, medium size and not easily tear. Went to few shops to scout but nothing seemed to suit his needs. Some may fulfill one requirements and not the other. Indeed, he is a very picky person. You know what, he was looking for a bag since last year! Gosh!!! More picky than me??? Damn! 

Hence, we left Mid Valley. Him being empty handed, complaining that he bought nothing whereas I have two tees. Yay for myself. So, I was all ready to pay for the parking but was a fifty note. Definitely he didn't want to take mine and insisted that he has got small change. He paid (only 5 bucks)! Opps, lunch too he was being the man. He said he pay first and didn't ask me to pay back. In the car, I told him that I got no change to pay him for the lunch we had. He kept quiet, then I make noise because I don't want him to treat me all the time. Finally, he said next time. I owe him moneyyyyy... But, he owes me his life! Hehe... 

Rekindling memories, when we were at the mall! Typical how a couple behave minus holding hands. We quarreled, we playfully fight, I pinched him, he made fun of me, we joke, we had some body contact, we .... blah blah blah! That's why I said we were like couples but we are not. I just love the moment we shared yesterday. 

He sent me home, we took some pictures in the car. The moment I stepped into my house, I miss him. I texted him. I really really really missed him then... I wish I could spend more time with him or even for the rest of our life. 

I am going for a medical check-up tomorrow. I am fear to do it. Over lunch, I asked him if my results shows no big complications, will he reward me to a trip together. He said yes but could not promise me. Herein, I really wish that we could go for trips together. That's how much I want him. I want him to know that he has feeling for me as well. 

All in all, after yesterday, I reinforced my feeling for him. I love him so much more that I'd thought of but we are not together. 

Yesterday was my FAIRYTALE! I was more of moments like this with him. 

Without reading the words on the tee that I bought when I was with him.
Love is ... When I grow old with the person who we love each other, that's when we know what LVE is. 
That's about a lovely Sunday with him. I await for more. I hope there will be more... 

- Sunday, May 19, 2013 -

No comments:

Post a Comment