Monday, October 6, 2014

It's a 7am Post on a Public (Monday) Holiday!


It was 3+ am when I finally fell asleep at the recreation hub and I woke up at 6.30 am. Which means I only slept for 3 hours. Definitely insufficient but I guess I miss my bed. Nothing is like Home Sweet Home with your own comfy bed. I couldn't really sleep because I think that the sofa bed is not clean, like duh! Then, it was quite warm that I sweat in the middle of my sleep and obviously it's a foreign place where I could not fall into deep sleep as I am very alert to who comes in to the room. 

Rise and Shine with a cup of Latte (Again, total 3 in less than 12 hours!!!) and a slice of mini cake. Then, I decided to write a post. I do not have anything specific to talk about but I am awake and I've nothing else to do besides having the computer here. My friend and her family are still asleep, I'd thought I want to go to the gym before they are awake and have breakie together but they gym will only be opened at 10am again. Thus, I am alone and not much I could do. Probably I will watch something online while I wait for them. Else, I may also write another post since I won't be able to write much when I am back to "reality". Haha...like as tho I am not in reality right now; I am, just that I treat this break unlike my usual life. 

Smile =) because it's a Monday and it's a Public Holiday. No work and I am to enjoy a massage later. Definitely gonna try to enjoy it, pretty freak out now as I am not into people touching my body what's more to say a Thai Massage. Well, I shall see later. Haha! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment