Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thai Massage at Recreation Hub


So at the recreation hub, apart from paying for the entrance fees, there is a minimum spend because it's public holiday. Way smart marketing strategy.

Hence, I've set my mind on full body massage since I liked it the last time I went and that was a year or two ago. Just foot massage alone is nit good for me and I am fear by the pain I saw from TV about foot massage.

Between Chinese traditional acupuncture, aromatherapy and thai massage; I decided to go for THAI MASSAGE! Too much that I may not know, I totally did not really know how's Thai Massage like. I have never gone for any Thai Massage before or I should just say this is only my second full body massage in my life.

Then, I spoke to my friend about it and I was told that they streched your body to the maximum and loosen you up and do stunts with my body for the "crack" sound. Oooo...that aounded so scary to me and I am a person who jumps when people touch my body. Ok, appointment is 2pm! Feeling so so since breakfast, preparing myself for the massage.

As the time approaches to 2pm, I get more and more nervous. My hands were so cold then and needed to take sheets to warm myself. Oh, the masseurs were late for 40 minutes, what the heck?! We're also rushing check out because even if we are late for 1 minute, it's counted as the next day. Which means entrance fees and service also.

No comments:

Post a Comment