Monday, October 6, 2014

New Change for TwentyFourteen!


It's obviously been a long while since I last blogged. This is only my second post of the year. So, that's been quite a long absence.

I am now blogging from a recreation hub. Listening to peaceful music, being alone at my comfy cushioned seat.

As I am here for 24 hours and I gotta stick to this seat for the night or else I will not have a place to sleep later, I decided to do something with my blog.

Firstly, I decided to give a new name for my blog. Searching high and low, squeezing my brain juice for a name that I like. This alone took me a long while though.

Then, I went to wash up and refreshed before returning to my seat. Came back to my seat, ordered Iced Latte and continue "brainstorming". I wanted the URL and the blog name to be the same, weird me definitely.

Brain was malfunctioning as I am on a relax mode, I came out with the blog name "Lady Dinaholic" and the URL is available too. But, I quite like the word "dreamy" because it pretty describes me since I am born in February and a Pisces.

Hence, the blog name now. That is "DREAMY DINAHOLIC"!!! So much of self obsessions and day dreaming effect to this name. Thankfully, the URL is available and I am so happy. Yes, very much satisfied with it. 

Indecisive is me because I have changed it countless times. So, I am uncertain if I'll ever change it again in the future. No guarantee. 

Apart from the name, I changed the theme too. Hence, the layout change. So pinkish, pastel colored, baby like feelings. Absolutely dreamy. Kinda suits my blog name well. 

That's about the change for now. 

P/S: I drank 2 cups of Latte since I checked in here at 6pm. I do not drink so much coffee especially after lunch because I worry that I can't sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment