Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 02, 2015

I am rather relaxed this month around when I do the month-end closing.
I have finished my part and I am still waiting for my fellow colleagues from branches to submit the report to me. Needless to say, I have a report here waiting for me to do it and to be submitted to the Singapore office. I am reluctant to do it and I am still slacking it.

I have been texting my friends the whole morning while I did complete the closing I am supposed to do.
Then, it was about lunch time. I brought cream crackers spread with kaya was actually for breakfast but I didn’t have the mood to eat and I kept it for lunch. So, lunch was a cup of Nestum and the 6 slices of cream crackers. Too light for lunch obviously but I am not in the mood to go out for lunch neither did I prepare anything last night or this morning because I went home late hence, slept late and was reluctant to wake up this morning.

I went for dinner and movies with a close friend. I bought a relatively cheap handbag for work too. There are two colors for the bag I bought, I liked the red but bought the black. Black is classier, professional and appropriate for work. Red is obviously stunning, daring and eye-catchy. So tempted to get the red one but was worried of the comments gonna be “Wow RED?! for work?” or “Dinah loves RED” which I get it all the time because a lot of my things are in red coincidentally. Red has always been the eye-catcher color compared to black despite black looking classier. Nonetheless, to my aunties who often tell me to avoid choosing black because it’s dull. Black may sometimes make a person look like old too. Oh well, it’s just a bad to work and I do need to go to customers’ office and so, black is a safer choice.

The office is so cold, probably because I sat here through lunch when there were not many people in. Besides, I did not have proper food to heat the body. Maybe…  It is so chilly that I feel like snuggling under the comforter in bed. Ok, I got really sleepy and I went to the toilet. I took a good 5 seconds nap by sitting on the covered toilet seat and rest my head on my arm on the basin.

As I am pretending to do some work, well it is still my monthly task; my manager asked me to help her with some powerpoint, shapes and chart. I saw the renovation plan and the moving process will begin in August. Subsequently, the renovation will kick-off till December followed by moving back in to the renovated office in January. I am so reluctant to know about the moving process because there will be a lot of things to pack and move. We are all ladies in the department. I am not fond of it. I hope I will receive good news about job offers sooner that I hope for. Actually, I have been hoping for an offer since March. I am hoping high but I am worried at the same time that there will be no offer at all that I will have to stay here for another year. I will have a separate post on this soon.

I am to wrap up this post soon. Maybe at 4pm. I just can’t concentrate at work today. Reason being it was a dramatic start to the day with me not having enough sleep and feeling exhausted. Can I also skip the case and continue with wrapping up this post. It is a long story. Lesson today that is NEVER BE TOO CLOSE TO A COLLEAGUE & NEVER TELL A COLLEAGUE SO MUCH PERSONAL STUFF!!! I AM THREATEN AND I AM DEAD SCARED/WORRIED…for the whole morning, whole day…I am still thinking about it.


So cold… It’s down pouring… I can’t wait till 5pm… I am going home early! 

No comments:

Post a Comment