Thursday, May 28, 2015

May 28, 2015

Can I blog at work??
Yes, I can.

I can’t seem to start my engine to work.
I can’t focus.

I woke up feeling emotional but I know I have to rush because I wanna cook lunch for work.
The alarm rang; I was awaken before that.
My mind started thinking why did I wake up so fast.
The thoughts of him, then I tried to just shut my mind i.e. sleep but I know I got no time left.

I chill a bit before rising from bed to the bathroom.
In the bathroom, I continue chilling till the very last minute and I had to rush.
Dress up, Make up, get downstairs and start cooking.

Of course time is running out and I am dashing off to work.
The thoughts of him came to my mind again.
I’d want to text him again then block again.
After a while thinking, I told myself No texting him.

The thoughts came again when I am almost near the office.
Ok! I will ring him when I reach office.

Parked my car, got ready to get down of the car.
This is when I said “Alright, let’s give it a short ring.”
I have no intentions in talking to him at all but I just want to ring him.

I did it.
It rang a few times on my side, not sure about his.
Then, I hung up and dashed to the office.

Oh ya, I switched my phone to flight mode too.
So, that he can’t call back if he did.

I settled down at my workstation, I switched the mode back to normal.
Initially, I wanted to leave it on flight mode.
But, I am hoping for calls on job interviews.
I’d better leave my phone contactable.
In case I miss any great opportunities.

Ding Dong Ding Dong for half an hour, I am still not able to begin working.
Then, a colleague clocked in with a bad day for her.
She met in a car accident and her PC’s monitor was blinking.
So, I helped her to fix it. Listen to her rantings.

Now, I am at my workstation.
Just finished my breakfast which was oatmeal biscuits and a cup of yogurt.
Listening to stress relieve music as I feel I am not able focus.

The air-cond is directly blowing at my feet, feeling so cold.
My flu has yet to recover since last Monday.

Argh….anyhow I gotta get going….

Need to start my work now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment