Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Server is Still Down, boring...

So, the server is still down and I am taking the advantage to blog at my work station again. 

Sneakily....... *shhhhhhhh* 

Should I make a cup of coffee? 
I know I shouldn't because I am not well but I have been drinking milk tea for the past two days, Milo is a big No cause my body is very heaty (though this is not the right word but Chinese use it to describe). 

K, as I sit....I am not thinking of making a coffee but I still feel like getting a hot drink. 

>>>>>Got Distracted<<<<<

I was checking out Body Shop Online for the past few days since my aunt wanted to buy lipstick and she visited the store last week. I told her there is a discount if you buy it online. SO, I told her I will help her to get it since I bought online before. I have yet to do so for her because I was also considering to get a EDT for myself but I have spent quite a bit lately. After browsing the site for few days, I finally bought it and I face a problem with payment and my superior passed by my work station. Then, I told myself "arghhhh screw it, they didn't say no shopping online. Well, ya working time is to work but SERVER IS DOWN, how to work? Hehe..." Ok, check out and purchased. Now, waiting for delivery which will take about 5 working days.

>>>>>End of Distraction<<<<<

I am still not doing anything yet. Browsing here and there, pretending to be doing something since the system can't operate. What else can I do. Oh I did, clearing my unread emails. It was 400+ and not <350 data.="" p="">
I am gonna continue with the unread emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment