Sunday, January 8, 2012

1st Emo Day in 2012


A brand new year which means a brand new beginning. I have been feeling very positive and happy the past one week. This first week of 2012 was awesome. Indeed fun, joy and laughter! Nevertheless, I don't understand why emotions fluctuates. PMS? No, let's not blame it on that matter. Women or more commonly younger girls blame the hay-wire of emotions to pre-menstrual syndrome. Oh well, I rarely blame in on PMS though. Hmm...this time around the reason of being down should be exam pressure. 

I know I should start studying but I don't have the urge to do so. The worst case it that the first is that Finance paper on Tuesday which I have no confidence in. I feel hopeless much. I really should give a kick on my own butt to start revising... 

My first emotionally down day in 2012. It sucks to feel this way. Dammit!!! This feeling is annoying and I don't want to feel this way. I want to be happy always and forever... This emo time better be off soon... I grant myself till midnight to be down and I am done with it. I must revise like seriously. 

*emo face*

No comments:

Post a Comment