Friday, January 13, 2012

1st Friday the 13th of the year!


Friday the 13th... Bad Luck?
Hmmm...heard it long time ago that there is a story behind Friday the 13th. But, I didn't actually check it out before. Maybe it's high time for me to get a pinch of what happened before. I have a feeling that is somehow or rather scary. Besides, often people relates if with a day that will have really bad lucks. I'll read it up to know exactly what is it about. Oh, forgive me for not knowing the incident. So shallow...

Anyway, back to myself. If this was bad?!
Let me begin... My high school friend whom I always hang out with made a date that we will be going out for dinner. She had class till the evening so, I didn't wanna text her to bother her plus knowing she was having exam. Evening comes by when I knew that her class ended, I decided to give her a call but no answer so I texted. She didn't reply till past dinner time. I expected that the outing is cancelled. But, I'd really appreciate if she could have replied my text on the spot. I'll be able to go out with my senior who came from Penang. Sigh...!

I am disappointed but I am not angry. I don't blame her for canceling the plan because I know how bad the traffic was from her Uni to her house. However, I expected the courtesy to at least notify me way earlier that I could have dinner with others. Lucky thing that I had dinner while waiting for her text or else I'd starve. Thought that it will be a awesome dinner so I had little lesser for lunch. Aiks... So yea, I think she knows that I'm quite pissed. Well, we are still close friends. We will talk again after some day and if I'm not mistaken, this is not her first time doing so.

That's about it for me on Friday the 13th. I was home whole day so I guess nothing bad happened except being FFK-ed!!!

Alright, love...weekend is ahead. Let's enjoy! Have an awesome weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment