Friday, January 6, 2012

Good Lunch + Shopping Spree = TGIF

TGIF with A GREAT SHOPPING SPREE and SATISFYING LUNCH is the BEST!!!

#likeaboss

Lunch date was with Aunt and she had to continue work. The treat is on her. She loves Japanese cuisine and she knows lots about it. Oh ya, because she stayed in Japan for a short period of time humpty years ago!

Mini Udon to Tempura Set @ RakuZen Empire Gallery 

Too full, too much with one mini Udon is fair but the bowl of rice is equal to the normal rice set. Bloated! 

Thanks, Aunt for that delicious and long craving Japanese cuisine for lunch. Sorry, that the cashier return RM20 lesser of what was billed. Sorry, that you loss cash for no reason and didn't check before leaving. Lesson learnt : to always check the bill before leaving any place! 

Then, walk around the mall as I was too full. Didn't wanna go home and most importantly I saw the shop. One of my often shopping avenue. Entered and spend a long time there trying at least ten items. 

Woah...that's me when I shop alone. I spend ample time trying and thinking if I should really get it. 

Also, when I am in the mall alone I tend to buy more stuff. As in like really shop. That's dangerous to me because I don't grow a money tree or have a cash printing machine *tsk* *tsk*. 


Imagine myself like this! Haha... 

Great Deals!!! Yea, indeed but that shop always have such deals whereby the clothing is sold like e.g. RM72 for 2. So yea, I like it. Wheeee... I shopped today and also few days before New Year's. All gonna be for Chinese New Year in two weeks time. I can't wait!!! 

Well, who dislike sale and discounts? None because everyone love it as it's a good bargain. However, I dislike those massive sale that there are many people. It's so crowded and things are all messed up. Human beings act like hooligans then. 

LOL!

All in, a very good Friday with good food and bought things I like. I'm suppose to study today as finals is next week yet I'm still enjoying like I'm on holidays. When will I realize? I hope it's not too late then! 

Till then...

AWESOME POSSUM!!! 

COOLIOS!!! 

P/S :
I really need to FREEZE my account!
&
I'M BANNED FROM SHOPPING
(wait, haven't buy shoes for CNY) 

No comments:

Post a Comment