Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Semester 3 of 2012


A month past of semester break had officially ended. The new semester commenced only few days but I feel exhausted as I am attending few classes to try out which subject that I want to take for this semester. Is is a short semester this year-end with many public holidays. Definitely going to a hectic semester but considering the best subject for myself. 

Besides, uni-mates too creating a hassle as they too deciding what subjects to be taken and every one says something different about the subject regarding which is easier, which is not. Some are followers when one person plans the schedule and the other follows. I do have friends like that. 

Hence, every time when there is a break between classes, we discuss. Till I have no time to eat. Just like today I only had a cereal bar for the day till I reach home at five in the evening. I was so bogged up with the mess of which subject for this semester. I was really hungry since I woke up at 6am and planned to have breakfast but didn't make it. 

Is this semester gonna suck me up like last semester? 

I hope not. Because last semester's stress begun in the second week. *phew* Done! 

As far as I need to concentrate on my studies, I want to enjoy the journey of uni life too. 

Till then, print some notes and off to bed. 




P/S: I should be seeing him for dinner tomorrow. I hope that it's really happening and I can't wait to see him. 
He is out since dinner today, I don't know who he went out with but most probably the gf. I may sound jealous but as usual I am waiting for his texts and Goodnight HUGS! 

*woots* Speaking of the devil, he just texted me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment