Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Twenty First of November


Just a random post on a Wednesday night. 

All because I am bored. 

Nonetheless, I find the date cute.

21-11-12

All the 1(s) are between the two 2(s).

[ 2 1 11 1 2 ]

So random, So SILLY Me. 

I am so bored, always waiting for him to text me.

Not an emo day, YAY!

A very FULL-Filling day because I ate a lot.

Dinner was Fruit Rojak and had DURIANS awhile later. 

Was quite bloated, thank goodness there is Green Tea helping me to feel better.  

Owh, Durians was "Musang King"!

RM50 for 2.

Yes, read it right. Only TWO Durians. 

First one was bad, not nice. Tasteless.  

Second and Last tasted good but more durian-ish will be awesome. 

Erm, I still have a huge bowl of Sea-Coconut and Longan dessert in the fridge. 

My favourite, mum boiled. Thank you!

But, I think I will keep it for tomorrow. 

Feeling quite POSITIVE. 

Good Mood! 

My current Cover Photo on FB - 21.11.12

Note to SELF - Confidence 

Alright, got to go. Mum and Dad are sleeping.

I will have the TV all mine! 

I am waiting for you, B.  

I MISS YOU. 


P/s: Just before I "Publish" this, he texted me! *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment