Monday, November 12, 2012

What A Long Tiring Day!


3 minutes to the end of a long tiring day! 

Wow.. I got a shocked as the fireworks blasted. 

It's Deepavali tomorrow, the festival of lights for the Indians. 

Happy celebrating but can people please warn me before blasting the fireworks? 

I'm sitting alone with the TV on at home.

I was so shocked by the loud blast and it wasn't even 12 am yet. 


12.11.12
Long tiring day begun at 7.30 am this morning with rushing to meet my friend who came back from Korea but going back to Kuching. Met her for breakfast, we wanted to have Banana Leaf rice for breakie. I know it was kinda early for that but we were craving for Malaysian food. Didn't managed to fulfill our craving because it was too early, so we had Roti Canai instead. Girls and chit-chatting never failed to do so. Then, we went for Mille Crepe, just a quick one and I dropped her off at the LRT station worrying that she will be late. Phew, plan went well that she didn't missed any of her transportation back home. She bought me a souvenir from Korea, an eye brow pencil which I wanted. I went shopping for that with her before she left to Korea. Thanks a bunch for being so thoughtful! *hugs* Owh, plus Pepero too. 

Whole morning spending time with her was awesome because she came over for 18 days and travelled 3 countries yet she managed to slot in some time to meet up with me after about two years! Later, was grandmother's appointment to the neurologist for the CT Scan report. Haha,I took a nap before than and went to the hospital at 1.45pm. Waited for registration, met the doctor, payment and medicine prescription till 4 pm! GOODNESS, it took so long. Gah...no choice. As usual me being annoyed with grandmother as I need to speak very loud to her as she has hearing problems but it's very loud and everyone could hea, I dislike because it seemed like I am very rude. Sorry! 

Rested awhileat Grandmother + Aunties' place, my usual comfort zone. Left home to head back home to parents at 5 pm but I only reach at 7 plus because my car tyre punctured along the highway. I was so scared as I was alone along the highway, surprisingly I was calm enough to make calls for help. Waited again for help. Called the brother and thank god he almost off work by then. It started raining and got heavier. A passer by and a highway personnel stopped to offer help but I dare not scroll down the window because everyone seemed scary to me that moment. I called the AAM for help and the agreed to send a mechanic within 45 minutes to an hour. But, they called later to cancel it because they said they will take a long time. GRRR, I got mad. I am sure to remove the AAM logo on my car!!! Brother came and called the highway personnel, waited again. finally they came but it was too dangerous to change my tyre as many cars and the rain was quite heavy. He called for help from his colleagues but colleagues with a truck and some cones to ease the fast moving traffic. Bravo, got it done. 

Came back to my area tog et the punctured tyre fixed but found out nothing could be done as the tyre was torn, can't patch it back. So, new tyre which cost a sum. Also found out my other two tyres are about time too. Tomorrow, I'll need to get new ones which will cost a dough. Gosh... Money matters every where. SIGH! T_T

Finally home for dinner, mother cooked delicious dinner as always mum's cook is always the best. Yummy!!! Till now, I was slacking and just bathe. 

I called it a day. 

A long tiring day came to an end...

No comments:

Post a Comment