Monday, December 27, 2010

Apple this Time

Dinner time..

Just another kinda healthy one.

Oats with Apple

A very huge cupful of Oats + Milk + Apple this time. 
Is was way more that the Banana Oats with Milk.
See how full it is...

A Soup Cupful 

I posted it on Facebook and I received comments like am I dieting, Enough, and does it taste good?! Answers to 'em - No, I am not dieting! Yes, it's enough for dinner. Definitely, it taste good. The oats maybe a lil tasteless because I used Skim Milk to make it but the sweetness from the Apple guarantee that it will not make you lose appetite. 

Oh I was just thinking should I try it with Orange? 

Watching The Biggest Loser while having dinner. Luckily, Oats with Apple wasn't that fattening. Yet, I feel like wanting/needing to join The Biggest Loser Asia. LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment