Friday, December 3, 2010

How true is the FB App?

Are those Facebook applications true?

Sometimes it not up to you to believe.

It's just so real sometimes.

Some funny apps you wish them to be reality,

Some heartbreaking ones you never wish you've clicked on it.

Nevertheless, human are just too curious to know things.

I am one of them too!

I clicked on the app - Phrases 4 Fun again.

"What would be the topic of your chat with your ex?"
"your regrets of losing one another"



This just gave me a thought of him.

Now I question myself if there will be a chance of meeting each other again.

Will there be a possibility to be friend?

I really wonder if this will happen.

How true is this application?

My feelings are diverged,

I wish it will really happen in future and I also hope not to see him again.

How will I feel that time?

If I will have my heart beating on a faster pace or he is just another normal friend.

I'd really want to know it.

Such curiosity strikes!!!

bla...bla...bla...

No comments:

Post a Comment