Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Eve --> Xmas --> Boxing Day


Christmas Eve 

I was at home watching tv, online, facebooking and chilling out. Nothing much because I was lazy to go out. So I decided to stay home in the end. It's nice to have a peaceful time just being away from people and traffic jams. Plain relaxing at home. Wait.............I had Turkey for dinner. Yumz!!! 

Merry Christmas

I was in Pyramid to buy two Xmas gifts. Yeap, it was a very last minute thingy because the host only notify us at a very last minute. A gift for girl and one for a boy. There was a budget too of RM10. Btw, I had a hard time looking for two suitable gifts. I expected the gifts for the siblings but the host was also inviting some others. So, I can only buy common gifts. Contrary, I ended not buying something common but was assigned. 

Lunch at GeorgeTown, I was craving for Curry Laksa so I had that. They just open on Christmas but sad to sad I guess I won't be back unless there isn't a choice. Well, it won't happen thus, there is no 2nd time going there to eat because the food is merely nice. 

Dinner time, went to Shabu Shabu at Bandar Puteri Puchong.
Food + Friends......Let's eat!!! 

-very own individual pot of soup for each one-

 -eat all you can-

-pork loin : a MUST eat-

 -Rinny and Yinny-

 -Rin 'n' Yin + Yew-

-the girls-

 -my fav vege that I wait for 2 hours-
and 
I decided to ask the waiter

 -busy Shabu ing-

 -Choulyew-

 -Happy Xmas Day-

 -I personally love this pic-

-the host and the sisters-

Super full and the girls decided to go somewhere to get a drink. Sat down at PappaRich nearby, saw the menu then I suggested let's have some icy desserts. Choulyew immediately agreed tho she was the first that gave up on Shabu Shabu.

Hop (drove) over to Snowflakes...

 clockwise : 
Snowflakes Bestseller
Grass Jelly Ice Series
Soya Ice Series

-Grass Jelly Series- 
(red beans, peanuts, grass jelly and pearls)

Extremely filled Christmas. Ate so much and good food. Fulfilling and awesomeness. Yew said such good food that night and I know how to eat. Haha... indeed. :b

Boxing Day

Dinner at Isaac's place. Traffic jammed from Bukit Jalil to Serdang because it was AFF Suzuki Cup 1st leg between Malaysia and Indonesia. Bravo, Malaysia won the leg. Next match will be held in Indonesia. Opps, I guess I was a lil late, the host and few others were having dinner when I arrived. Too shy to just join in so I decided to wait for Rin and Jie. Jie was coming from the same route as me but she almost lost her way, her bro-in-law directed her as he was already there. Rinny came so late till Isaac called him. Anyways, dinner was nice. Briyani, Mutton, Chicken Rendang, Tomato Chugnyand Dhall. Looked like Deepavali dishes, yea some sort. Haha... 

-Mirror Chocolate Cake-

Isaac wanted so badly to go out for a drink after dinner. We went to a decent place for just Pappa Cham and Buns at PappaRich. 

I ate so much the past few days. Definitely the scale shows and additional to my weight. *tsk tsk*

That's my Christmas in year 2010. Hope you had a great one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment