Saturday, December 18, 2010


A week plus in Ipoh for 20th NLLC 2010.
there goes my first 10 days of December 2010 - Forward with Faith

A week for an event job in a Running event.
Suppose to work for 5 days but was on MC the 2nd day of work. 

December oh December
Common cold have not recover till now - cough and flu
I fell sick so badly
I drove the worst that I felt like stopping the car and close my eyes
To the doctor immediately when I reach my housing area
Mr. Doctor gave me an injection and some high dosage of medicine
I am/was drowsy every time after taking 'em

All the above does not allow me to blog about my experience in convention. But I'll definitely blog about it soon because it was a good one in some circumstances. Likewise, I was very emo there. It was exactly a year ago, he was there with me. Everywhere I go, I remembered the laughter, chats and lots. i never forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment