Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bought Myself A Necklace


I've been wearing a necklace from the past one year. It was a key pendant that my sister bought me for my legal aged birthday. The necklace broke just before my birthday this year. It can be fixed but I have yet to do so. I felt so naked without a necklace. I love something on my neck. I love anklet and earrings too but don't fancy bracelet tho.

Yea... I bought myself a necklace. Long awaited for one. A genuine necklace with a 3D Heart pendant. No diamonds, of course though it was from Diamond Boutique. Hahaha....I like it. The more I stare at it, the more I like it. The reflection I see myself from the mirror makes me smile. I don't regret buying something that costs a bit more than the usual shopping I do.

Opps... $$$ ~  time to open my ang pows to see if it could cover the cost of my Necklace =)

No comments:

Post a Comment