Friday, March 11, 2011

Earthquake and Tsunami Hits JAPAN!!!


Oh NO!!! My gosh!!!

A HUGE Earthquake hit Japan this afternoon with 9.0 magnitude. The earthquake triggered a 10 metres high Tsunami shortly after that. Causing Sendai City, Tokyo to be disastrous in few minutes. The biggest catastrophe in many years that causes Japan to downfall. 

I got all these news when I watch CNN when I reached home after classes. 

Before that, I received a call from dad. I didn't pick up the call so I called back. He told me, Tsunami in Japan. Immediately I paused and I was so worried for my mum. We were uncertain if they are fine. Dad, could not reach them at that time. It all happened when I was still in the midst of my lecture. 

Called dad again at past 6pm. He managed to get mum. They are fine then and were very far from Sendai City. Phew, what a relieved. Yet, I'm still worried. Dad and I keep ourselves updated via news. 

They (mum, aunt and cousins) just landed Kyoto, Japan the day this catastrophe happened. 

" Mum is there to attend cousin's graduation. 
The city they are at is fine. It's very cold there. 
I want them to be fine always and forever. "

No comments:

Post a Comment