Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I won!!! I won from Red FM


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Terry called!!!

I won 4 movie passes from Red FM Malaysia *thumbs up*

I was the 9th sms thru O_O

It was the least expected for the entire day. Very blue and feeling terribly emotional. I text while driving and I didn't know I'd received a call from Terry just when I was about to park my car. I was so freaking excited!!! I don't know how to react at that moment.. I shouted - I love Terry and I love Red FM.. Haha..Terry too shouted, I love you *aww* Haha..he always do to who ever he calls. 

My initial hope was to join the RM50K Music TakeAway to win some cash. So, I sent my details in just in the morning and keeping high hopes to win some cash $$$. Then, Terry was telling what the movie (Big Mama -  Like Father, Like Son) so very hilarious movie by the blacks. The 9th sms with the correct answer will walk away with 4 movie passes. That was Me =)))

Wow..the day I joint, the day I won something from RED FM. Thank you... 

Terry, you just made my day!!!

Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment