Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Every Fruit Means In A Relationships


Tagged by a girl friend....

We are playing a game. Someone proposed that we GIRLS do something special to help with Breast Cancer Awareness. Last year it was about writing the bra that your were wearing and left men wondering for days why the girls had random colors as their status.

This year it has to do with relationship status.
The codes are :

Blueberry : I'm Single
Pineapple : It's Complicated
Raspberry : I'm a touch and go woman
Apple : Engaged
Cherry: In a Relationship
Banana : I'm Married
Avocado : I'm the "Other One"
Strawberry : Can't find the right one
Lemon : Wish I was Single
Grape : Wants to get Married
Passion Fruit : Widowed
Peach : Same sex partnership / Domestic partner

The bra game reached TV, let's do the same to show everyone how powerful women are. 

Wow... the person (I'm sure it's a woman) who came up with this is so creative. She managed to think of so many varieties and get other females clinch on and start the ball rolling. Great!!!

So mine are : Blueberry & Strawberry.

Indeed, I do want a dash of Raspberry just once. Haha.. cheeky me. Just some juicy bits before having all the CheeryAvocado and Lemon to a lil taste of Pineapple. Then, later on everyone wishes to have a combo of Grapes and Apple most importantly Banana for the rest of the life. 

That's all for a touch of fruit in every stage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment