Friday, April 1, 2011

That JERK got CHEATED AGAIN (=


I was inviting guests to an event soon to be held at in my university. I scroll down the friends' list and I don't see that jerk's name. I thought he finally removed me from Facebook since it's been a year we separated ways and also he has got a girlfriend. So, I searched for him. He changed his name to his last name. Trying to be an all new person I guess. No matter what, he's still a jerk la. 

Found him, and dropped by his page. Oh, cursing and cursing and cursing a girl. Calling her names and stuff. Wow... and he wrote - how to cure Love Depression? Wahahaha... No cure for that dude. Feel the pain that you gave to me. You were heartless during my time!!! Now, I assume that he got cheated again *double the joy* because one post by him stated it. Plus, he is so mad, angry and curse much. SERVES YOU RIGHT!!! 

You went round breaking hearts. You will get it all back, what you've did. It's KARMA - What Goes Around, Comes Around!!! 

*pops* the Champagne (woots)


opps, me so evil.. too bad... 

No comments:

Post a Comment