Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Concerned Lecturer


Dear Ms Lecturer,

Why??

Tell me WHY...

Why do you have to do this to me? 

Why did you walked out from the exam hall to have a word with me? 

Nothing happened. Not that I made a big huge mistake in my exam. Not that I copied! I handed in my script then walked out of the exam hall. I sat at the first room and Ms. was at the third room of the hall. I thought she didn't noticed that I have finished. So, when I walked out with me flipping through my book checking if I answered correctly; she came by and talked to me. Asking me "How was the paper?". Just when I'm not confident at all for her paper, she came by to show her concern. I answered the truth that I may not score for the paper. I will just get an AE and see her again. Definitely, she denied that and tried to boost me with some confidence and courage. She also asked "Why do  you looked so tired?". I smiled!!! Thank you very much. I really appreciate it but I know I didn't answer quite accurately in my exam. I am sorry, I may have let you down.

That's about it.

Of all why me? 

There were two hundred plus student taking her paper. Out of all, why did she came to me? 

I think I know and she knows, we both liked each other. Haha!!! Luckily she is a female lecturer. I have a feeling she is very concern of me. I think she do favor me. Not self praising but intuitionally. I remembered once, my assignment had some complications. A few others too, so she called the students' names loud and clear in the lecture. When it was mine, she removed the mic and whispered my name to me with eye contact. Lol...! Maybe she doesn't want to embarrass me. Another thing was she is a some sort strict lecturer. I went to her office to check my marks. At the same time, around ten psychology students were there too. She talked to them loudly (kinda rough) but when it was my turn, she was so soft and motherly. Wow!!! Erm... I gave her a feeling that I am soft spoken, I presumed. So, every time when I consult her she speaks very softly. 

Looks like there is an undefined student and lecturer bond. 

I am feeling very bad for not doing well.

Sorry, to myself and Ms.!

Not that I didn't revise. I did. I tried my best but I can't cramp everything in my brains unless I have a data space to store them all. I always wish I do have one. I studied the chapters that she asked to focus on. The area that will be tested. I shouldn't have focused so much on the parts were tested in the assignment. Besides, so many chapters but so little were tested. If I knew, I should have just revised those few chapters. Grr!!!

Once again, my bad for burning the mid night oil.

Disappointed you...

But, thanks for the encouragement. 

I do appreciate special bond like this. Not every educator you can talked to and consult them. Some give a very unfriendly stern feeling that you would want to run away every time you see them. Some give a so annoying feeling like I have one lecturer now. I dislike that lecturer because she act and dress inappropriately to uni. In my whole schooling day, I had a few teachers who were close to me still counting though. Till today they still keep in touch with me. But, one thing I get offended and I dislike very much. I can say I hate it when people said "favoritism". If it's that matter, I would get what I want easily from my educator. Not once i ever tried to use the bond to get what I want. I will try my best to achieve it and not use favoritism. People just don't get it or they are just jealous. Too bad for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment