Saturday, April 23, 2011

2nd Pair in A Month


Just when I say I should not overspend. I think I have some extra cash for the month. Then, I tend to spend a lil more on food. Sheesh..resulting to weight gain! Next, I bought another pair of shoes. It's a purple and brown, sport-ish like pumps. Less then a fifty ringgit this time. Bought it because the pair I bought the other day, I felt a lil too wasted to wear for classes daily. It tends to spoil fast because I bend the shoes while sitting in oder to avoid revealing any unwanted scenes under skirt. Bleh... Seriously, true. Sit like a girl the the shoes spoil faster. I think. Haha... 

Total, 2 pairs in April (wait!!! two pairs in a week!!!). I hope it's enough and I can stop spending. 

P/S : buffet breakfast tomorrow *woots* 

No comments:

Post a Comment