Saturday, April 23, 2011

I am selfish for My DAD!


This is the time when I most feel like 

I need to be taken care of
I need someone to be by my side
I need someone to console me
I need a warm and secure hug

Always and it's always family problems that pull me down, especially when I think of the negative side of me in the family. I do not feel belonged at times. I am tired of being the independent one at home. 

A part from it, my sister just told me something and I left the conversation. I just didn't bother to reply because I know the consequences if it's real. I know what will my parents do for her if she is really pregnant. I am very sorry for not being happy for her. I am more concern for my parents and their work than my sister. My mum were to go over to take care of her and not help my dad. I am worried for my dad, if he is able to bare with all the work at this age and energy level. I felt that I am selfish, I am selfish for my dad! 

A friend did her best to comfort me but I am not convinced at all. I'd really appreciate for being there for me.  Thank you so much, dear. Yet, I am very sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment