Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Long Awaited Type of Shoes


Longing for this type of shoes for a very long time. I don't know if it has a name like heels, pumps, sandals or slippers. The name does not matter as long as I like it. I always eye on these shoes but they are too pricy. Mostly leather made and kinda branded. This time, it was on SALE!!! Half price, great deal isn't it. Definitely Yes. Although it cost at the least of three digits yet it is very comfortable. 


Beige - Very nice and unique colour 

Erm... when my sister sees it, she will go speechless because I wanted to but it last time when I went shopping with her. But, she didn't allow me to because she said these shoes looked so old and mature. Nah..I find it very nice with a lil feeling of sophisticated. I hope that's the word to describe it. If not, then because I like and it's nice. Haha!!!


I am happy!!! =D


P/S :
I saw a few book that I feel like reading them. Thirty plus bucks for a book and there were a few. Oh..I need to head over to BookXcess soon. So I must not overspend this month in order to purchase those books. Then again, I bought the pair of shoes and gathering dinner tomorrow. I still need to buy some cosmetics, I saw few dresses and I want a new handbag. Gah...I'm DESPERATE for a Cash Growing Tree $$$. 

I was suppose to begin my Accounts assignment and complete it by today. It's due on Friday yet I nicely went shopping and blogging what I bought!! Goodness. I better start early and hope I can finish it before I head for dinner tomorrow. 

I bought an earphones online and I made payment already. Just when I want to email them my proof of payment and I realized that I didn't receive an email from them. Argh...how great?! Now, I'm worrying if I did purchased the earphones if not will they refund. Sigh... 

No comments:

Post a Comment